Two Weeks Until Cruise Ship Interiors Expo Debuts
- Cruise Ship Interiors Expo will take place in just two weeks’ time on June 19 and 20, 2019, at the Miami Beach Convention Center, FL, USA.
- The event will host an expo hall of 250+ marine interior suppliers, 14 conference sessions, and 16 live product demos.
- The event will kick off with an Official Launch Party at the New World Center for VIPs, speakers, and exhibitors only.
Miami, FL, June 2019 – Cruise Ship Interiors Expo, the world’s first highly focused event dedicated exclusively to interior design, architecture, and outfitting for the cruise industry, is thrilled to welcome the entire cruise interiors industry in just two weeks’ time on June 19 and 20, 2019, at the Miami Beach Convention Center, FL, USA.
So far, the inaugural event has received registrations from more than 1,500 relevant companies based in 60+ countries, while more than 250 marine interiors brands will exhibit on the show floor. There’s been an overwhelming response to the 1st annual event, with registrations from global cruise line companies including Carnival Corporation, Virgin Voyages, MSC Cruises, Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings, Seabourn, Holland America, and Princess Cruises.
Key features taking place at the event include:
- Volume Creative will disrupt the cruise industry with a live demonstration (Wednesday, June 19 at 12:45pm at booth 562) of its series of bespoke artworks inspired by naturally curious forms found on the seabed.
- Adventure Golf Services will provide some light relief in the form of its 3-hole putt competition, geared towards making new connections and with prizes for the best and worst attempts.
- Co-located Marine Catering Expo & Forum, a two-day event showcasing state-of-the-art catering equipment from the world’s leading marine catering suppliers.
- Recruitment teams from Royal Caribbean Cruise Line (booth 783) and Carnival Corporate Shipbuilding (booth 782), will be on the search for new talent.
- The first session to kick-off the Cruise Ship Interiors Conference is ‘Cruise Industry Outlook: Leaders’ Debate’ featuring heavyweights across the interior design, architecture, newbuild and refurbishment sectors.
- The networking Happy Hour on Wednesday, June 19 from 5:00pm will bring together delegates for an evening of making new connections and enjoying a complimentary drink.
- Live sculpting demonstration by Marmi Vrech, whereby a professional sculptor will explain the various steps that lead to the creation of a marble statue.
“I’m looking forward to having such a great mix of talent and experience together at one event focused on interiors. It’s been a long time overdue and I think it’s going to be great.” – Colin Gant, vice president of vessel refurbishment, Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings
The exhibition hall will open to all delegates on Wednesday, June 19, 2019, at 9:30am. Pre-registered attendees are encouraged to download the official Cruise Ship Interiors Expo app. The app (available on iOS and Android) is free to download and will provide useful information ahead of and at the show. Enable notifications to receive alerts straight to your cell phone when conference sessions are starting.