Color: Endless Boundaries
Developing color in design projects is very much a global affair – there are no boundaries of where inspiration originates. There are no longer right or wrong colors; all types of color exploration exists in today’s internet world. As the functions blur, ‘resimmerical’ color palettes influence users at home, in commercial spaces, and abroad during travel. This session discussed the global color tendencies and how cruise lines use color today and in tomorrow’s marine environments.
- Overview of global color tendencies
- What are the macro trends that influence color?
- Recognising the importance of societal, technological, and cultural trends on global color
- Where is the cruise line sector on color today?
- Outlook and predictions: what are the future directions for color in cruise liners?
|RENNE HYTRY DERRINGTON
Group Vice President Design
SVP Sales & Marketing