Conference Agenda Released and Final Speakers Announced
Cruise Ship Interiors Expo Miami Releases Full Conference Agenda and Final Speakers
- The full conference agenda for Cruise Ship Interiors Expo is now available online
- More than 25 C-level professionals will share their expertize at the event
- Keynote speakers at the conference include: Senior Director of Design & Architecture at Carnival Cruise Line, Petu Kummala; Director of Interior Design & Operations at Holland America Group and Princess Cruises, George Scammell; Director of Refurbishment at Carnival Cruise Line, Lisa McCabe; and Deputy Director of Interior Design at Seabournand Holland America Group, My Nguyen.
Miami, FL, March 2019 – Cruise Ship Interiors Expo, the world’s first highly focused event dedicated exclusively to the interior design, architecture, and outfitting segments in the cruise industry, has released its full conference agenda. The inaugural event will take place on June 18-20, 2019 at the Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami, FL. The conference agenda brings together senior-level delegates to debate and discuss the most pressing topics, along with opportunities and challenges in the cruise interiors world, in a series of panels and keynote sessions.
More than 25 C-level speakers will discuss and debate the industry’s most important issues across 14 focused sessions. Key topics include:
- Cruise industry outlook
- Sustainability: design & operation
- Design trends 2021
- Designing for passenger flow
- Color: endless boundaries
Led by industry experts, the Cruise Ship Interiors Conference has been specially curated to inspire delegates, with forecasts on upcoming trends and insights into opportunities and challenges faced by the cruise interiors industry.
The conference will begin on Wednesday, June 19, 2019, with a Leaders’ Debate featuring panelists from Royal Caribbean Cruise Line, Norwegian Cruise Line, Carnival Cruise Line, and Holland America Line.
CEO of MRD, Michael Riotto, who will be speaking at the conference, comments, “The need for a design-specific conference for the cruise industry has been long overdue. I’m glad to be a part of this inaugural event and am looking forward to speaking alongside the other design leaders within the industry. Kudos to Toby and the team for hosting!”
Attendees at the event will enjoy two and a half days of networking, a sold-out show floor featuring more than 200+ suppliers across Cruise Ship Interiors Expo and the co-located Marine Catering Expo, and product launches and demonstrations from world-leading brands.