2022 Speaker Resources
Welcome to the Speakers Resource Page. Here you will find arrival and meeting arrangements, as well as any FAQs regarding your participation in the conference & workshop programme. Please bookmark this page – we will be adding to it regularly between now and the show.
Please see here for the conference & workshop agenda.
Helen Blantz has been confirming with speakers:
- Final timings for sessions
- Onsite meeting arrangements
- Your session briefing notes (format/ key topics/ questions for the moderator to shape the conversation)
Should you require any changes to the online programme, please let Summer Reed know.
Registration and Badges
For our 2022 live events, we are requesting that speakers register themselves for the shows they are attending please. The registration process is a simple one. It’s the same for everyone – please follow this link and fill in the requested information. Our VIP team will then upgrade your passes to VIP Speaker passes.
We will have your badge printed out for you ready to collect at the registration desk.
All speakers are warmly invited to attend our Opening Party on the evening of 6 June 2022.
We are looking forward to bringing the industry together for informal drinks and networking ahead of the expo.
Venue: New World Center
Times: 7pm – 9pm.
Please arrive at least an hour before your conference session.
On your arrival at the venue, please make your way to the Registration Desk. Let them know you are a Speaker and they will have your badge ready for you. You will be able to collect your badge from 8:00 am.
Please come and meet us in the VIP Lounge so we can register your arrival.
Speaker pre-meetings are set to take place in the VIP Lounge as follows:
7 June 2022
Workshop 1: Marine Design 101 – 9.00am
Leaders’ Debate – 9.30am
What Makes Great Design Great? – 1.30pm
8 June 2022
Workshop 3: Materials Circularity – 9.00am
Addressing Project Delivery Challenges – 9.30pm
Workshop 4: Is It Intrinsically Green? Utilising Certifications to Demonstrate Green Credentials – 1.00pm
Designing to Last – 12.30pm
Conference speakers – we request that speakers arrive at the Conference Theatre at least 15 minutes before their session so that we can test your mic and make sure everything is working.
Workshop leaders – please also arrive at least 15 minutes before your session. You will be meeting on one of the booths on the show floor. That list of locations is here –
Workshop 1: Marine Design 101 – SMC Design Booth
Workshop 2: Efficient Drydocks: Making the Economics Work – Trimline Booth
Workshop 3: Materials Circularity – Dansk Wilton Booth
Workshop 4: Is It Intrinsically Green? Utilising Certifications to Demonstrate Green Credentials – CSI Plus Lounge, sponsored by YSA Design
- We are aiming for an informal, motivating and collaborative/interactive feel for the conference
- Presentations are not obligatory, but in places will support content
- If you are planning on using slides, please let Helen know
- If you are planning on using a few slides, the final deadline to submit these is Friday 27 May 2022
- It is important that presentations are in the 16:9 format and in point size no less than 16
- Please ensure you have a backup copy of your slides with you on a memory stick/thumb drive on the day
- We request that all presentations use the Cruise Conversations Conference branded slides for the first slide.
- Speakers are welcome to use their own slide templates for slides in between
- We will ask for presentations to be uploaded using a link, which we will provide here shortly
- Please don’t email your presentation directly
Helen has arranged for speakers to meet in the VIP Lounge ahead of conference sessions and the workshops. Please see “Arrival” section above for those meeting times.
Our marketing team will be promoting sessions on LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter.
Make sure you are following our pages and if you are posting about speaking at the show, please tag us.
Official hashtag – #CSI22
The team will also create banners to announce you are speaking at the show. Please contact Summer Reed for these.
Conference Director – Helen Blantz
Operations Director – Caroline Pepper
Marketing Manager – Summer Reed